I have THE driest skin, and do everything I can to keep it as clean and hydrated as possible, especially during the winter months. Exfoliating, moisturizing, and smelling seasonally appropriate (ha) are very important to me.
1. My favorite exfoliant
2. New favorite moisturizer with SPF
3. This stuff is so good my boyfriend bought a bottle for himself (he calls it his miracle oil)
4. Magical eye cream
5. Favorite face polish
6. The best little pore cleaner/scrubber I’ve ever used
7. This tinted moisturizer will keep skin both covered up and hydrated
8. I have the world’s driest hands and the most terrible/dry cuticles to exist since the dawn of time. This hand cream helps a TON. I’ve been using Rodan and Fields hand brightening lotion, too.
9. I use these wipes to remove makeup before washing my face
10. Girls gotta smell seasonally appropriate.
I wear Hermes in the winter, Marc Jacobs during fall, and Flowerbomb in spring/summer, and have been wearing the same fragrances for 10+ years and people are always telling me how good I smell. It’s a thing.
What are some of your favorite products?